Arriving > ESTA > Request

What do you need to enter USA

Everyone traveling to United States is obliged to have a valid travel authorization. The only exception are Canadian citizens that can travel freely. If you won’t hold an approved visa or ESTA when arriving to the borders or airport, you won’t be allowed to enter the United States.

Tourist visa doesn’t allow you to work or study in USA, but you can attend a business meetings or events.

US travel authorization request

ESTA for tourism and business

You will be directed to a simplified online form to start and complete your request. After completing the form, you will receive your approved document within 2 business days (or 24 hours in case of the urgent processing).

When you receive your approved document, you can travel to the United States. It will be linked with your passport, but please print it and bring it with you when arriving.


Validity: 2 years

Multiple entries: yes (90 days per visit)

Format: electronic – linked with passport + PDF

Processing time: 2 days or 24 hours for urgent processing


  • Passport valid at least 6 months from the date of your arrival
  • Credit/debit card to pay the fees

Browse more:

Your personal information is securely encrypted by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software
Legal disclaimer:
We not part, nor affiliated with
any government or any official institutions.


Copyright © 2020 US Immigration and visa guide